ML Implimentation general progress (updated sept 22 07)

Information on new updates to the shard as well as what's to come
Red Squirrel

Post by Red Squirrel »

This thread is to give a quick outlook of the ML features that are currently coded, and in progress. I will try to keep it up to date as I add stuff. Their progress is rated on a scale of 1-4, 5 being complete (will be marked as complete)

ML Mobs - 4.9/5
Cusidhes, reptalons, changelings, minotaurs, squirrels and most, if all of the named creatures are complete. May need minor tweaking but all and all they're done.

ML Peerless - 4/5
Prasoxysmus, dread horn, travesty and interred grizzle are in. There is shimmering effusion and Melisande to add. Shimering is done but just needs one more phase of testing, and melisande mobs/items are done, just need to code the quest and put it all together.

ML woods - Complete
ML woods can now be obtained from trees and their properties get applied during crafting and enhancing.

ML runics (saws and fletching kits) - Complete
The tools can now be obtained through the vendor quests.

Quivers - done
Quivers are coded and complete, and are craftable, as well as obtainable as ML minor artifacts. More will be added over time.

Recipe system - completed
The recipe system is completed and the main ML craftable recipes now drop off peerless boses.

Spellweaving - Complete
All the spells are active and work. there may be some inconsitencies but they will be fixed if any come up.

Dungeons/regions - complete
All dungeons are accessable and have a region setup, including music.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:877, old post ID:5719
Honk if you love Jesus, text if you want to meet Him!
Death

Post by Death »

That reminds me. I still need to finish those satyrs and take a stab at the dryads.

Archived topic from AOV, old topic ID:877, old post ID:5752